Monday, March 17, 2014

New Shoes!


My hunt is over! I found my Nike Flyknit Lunar 1+ runners at the Nike Outlet in the States...in my size....and for only $89.97!!! Score!!  My patience paid off. They are $195 in Canada!

Here they are:

When you are going to war, choose your weapon wisely

They are nice and bright and so lightweight. I sized up to a 7.5 and my big toe doesn't feel cramped at all. I am hoping this resolves my black toenails issue.

I broke them in on my long run so there will be a full report on the recap. Just a sneak peek.... they were amazing!

I also got a new dry fit running top at the Nike outlet. I really like a lot of Nike's running clothes but they are more expensive than Lulu. The outlet had some great deals though. The top was $45 and is a long sleeve pullover with a hood. It's really soft and I love the color. It's nice to have an option so I'm not head to toe Lululemon.


I of course had to stop at the Lululemon outlet and they had some great deals. I just didn't really need anything. HUH!? Who said that!? Lol! I did get some Speed Shorts (my fave running shorts for the summer) in a fun striped print and a tank top for only $19. I can always find something! 

Jeff found some amazing deals. It was the best selection they have ever had for men! He got a running top and shorts for a total of $65! Both were really nice colors too.

No comments:

Post a Comment