Monday, December 30, 2013

Resolutions/Goals for 2014

As 2013 comes to a close it is time to think about resolutions. I don't actually ever make resolutions. I don't really believe in them so I want to focus more on goals.

Here are my fitness/health goals for 2014:

1) Enjoy running more. I run right now to get results. I want to eventually be able to run because I enjoy it.

2) Get faster. My first 1/2 was about completing it and having fun while doing it. My second will be about proving to myself that the first one was not just a one hit wonder. After that I want to start getting a bit speedier which means I will have to push myself.

3) Get stronger. Yoga has done SO much for my strength and I love it. But now I want to see muscles! lol! I want arm muscles! Hubby says he will help me with that so hopefully by the end of the year I will have some guns : )

4) Do a headstand without a wall behind me. Enough said.

5) Drink more water. I have gotten a lot better about drinking more water but I need to drink MORE!

6) Eat breakfast. This will be a hard one. I don't like breakfast but I know it is necessary.

That is all I can think of right now but if I think of more, I will post them : )




1 comment: